Here are a few tips to get you started at our Big Boot Morecambe either way.
- Get there early – doors open for sellers at 7am -you don’t want to miss the rush!
- Take a money belt with a float in it – this way you won’t be struggling for change
- Go with a friend – when things get busy, you want to be able to make the most of it
- Pack your table last – this way you can get it out first when you get there
- Make a dent in that plastic bag mountain at home and use them to put your buyers’ goods in
- Don’t go with an unrealistic expectation of what you might get for your items. Better to have sold your stuff and come away with money than be returning with the same stuff that you didn’t want!
- If you want to head off and spend your readies straight away, don’t forget that you can leave your car on the car park all day as one of the benefits of being a seller.
Doors open 7am for all sellers
£10 per car (two car park bay spaces)
£15 per van (three car park bay spaces)
Don’t forget the Big Boot is a Saturday car boot, and you get free parking all day just for taking part, so make the most and do your shopping in Morecambe too. Good stuff.
Oh, and see if you can spot some of the more popular car boot characters while you’re there!